10 Ways to Improve Software Quality
At AccessHQ, we take pride in our commitment to quality in technology. Here are 10 ways you can improve software quality in your next project:
- Implement quality assurance in the requirements definition phase
- Educate all stakeholders on the benefits of implementing quality assurance throughout the technology lifecycle
- Open communication channels early between stakeholders, project team members and vendors
- Use consistent methodology throughout the lifecycle
- Define, build and commit to a quality plan (in addition to a test plan)
- Ensure you estimate, plan and resource for quality
- Record risks and actively manage them in the risk register
- Conduct regular evidence-based reviews
- Use a suitable test environment
- Involve project teams in post-project operations
Can you think of more? Let us know; send us an email.
Feel free to download and share the infographic below.