Search our Current Vacancies or follow LinkedIn and AccessHQ Careers on Twitter to view a list of the latest available job postings. If you find a role that suits you, click on Apply Now to complete and submit your application.
Ensure that you apply for positions relevant to your skills and experience. We recommend you follow the guidelines outlined below to help speed up the application process.
Your cover letter is your sales tool! It helps you stand out from the crowd. We get a large volume of applications for each role so standing out is essential. Submitting a cover letter that is tailored to your application is highly recommended and a good cover letter is well regarded in the application process.
CV or Resume
Make sure you clearly highlight the following on your CV or resume.
Submitting your application
Complete and submit your application by clicking on the Apply Now button in the job posting. When you submit your online application, you will receive an email confirming that it has been successfully received by our People and Culture team.
- If your skills and experience are of interest, then an initial phone screen will be conducted*
- If successful, you will be required to complete an assessment to test your technical and communication skills
- If successful, you will be called in for an interview (you may be called in to attend multiple interviews)
- If you pass the interview process, you will be asked to provide three referees
- If successful, you will receive a job offer. Yay!
*If we contact you at an inconvenient time, please ask us to call you back at a better time so that your attention can be devoted to the call. It is important to create a good impression during the phone screen.
We’re looking for the best people to join our team, so our interview and assessment process is rigorous. This may include:
- An assessment of your technical & communication skills
- Some senior roles may require you to present on a particular subject
You will also be asked to attend multiple interviews; these include but are not limited to:
- HR behavioural interview to assess cultural fit
- Technical interviews to assess your skills
When you come into the office for an interview, it is important that you present yourself in a prepared and professional manner, which includes:
- Wearing business attire and ensuring you are groomed appropriately
- Being on time for the interview - but not too early
- Ensuring you have researched our company and the role
- Preparing any questions you may have about the role and AccessHQ
We receive a large volume of applications for each role. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified by email once the role has been filled. If you reach the final phases of the selection process but were unsuccessful, we will provide you with feedback on why your application was unsuccessful.
Policy in regard to non-residents of Australia
We work with a large number of Federal and State government departments. Due to the requirements of these agencies, our priority is to recruit citizens and permanent residents from the Australian market. We generally require that candidates have at least 12 months of experience in Australia respectively.
AccessHQ does recognise that at times we may have to consider applications from outside these markets, for example when we're looking for unique skill sets. In these cases, we may be able to sponsor applicants on a TSS 482 visa.
Ⓒ AccessHQ | All Rights Reserved